Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
This bacon cheese burger tater tot casserole combines the ingredients of a cheeseburger with tater tots. What is great about this recipe is how easy it is to prepare. Ground beef is brown in a skillet and then mixed with seasonings and ketchup and mustard. The ground beef mixture is placed into a baking dish and topped with bacon, tater tots and cheese. Once the dish has finished baking you can top it with your favorite cheeseburger condiments such as diced tomato and pickle. Enjoy.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium skillet brown the ground beef with the onions over medium-high heat. Drain. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in ketchup and mustard.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon the beef mixture into the baking dish. Top with bacon, tater tots and shredded cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through and the tater tots are golden brown.
Adapted from Kraft.