Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
This cheesy chicken spaghetti is so easy to prepare and is great for dinner. Very few ingredients are used in this dish. It sort of reminds me of queso dip tossed with chicken and spaghetti noodles. The process to preparing the cheesy chicken spaghetti is simple—Velveeta cheese is melted in a pan with milk and mixed with cream of chicken and mushroom soups and then rotel tomatoes and green chilies are mixed in for additional flavor and texture. This is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken or you can also use the meat from a rotisserie chicken. Enjoy.
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1lb spaghetti noodles
- 1lb Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain the water.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot add the Velveeta cheese and milk. Stir in cook over medium heat until the cheese is almost melted. Pour in both cans of coup and the drained rotel tomatoes. Stir the mixture until well combined. Continue to cook and stir for 8-10 minutes or until the mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Stir in the cooked shredded chicken and cooked spaghetti noodles.