Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
Here is a copycat recipe for the Hash Brown casserole at Cracker Barrel restaurant. This is an amazing dish to prepare as a side-dish to go with pretty much any type of meat. I decided to prepare seasoned boneless pork chops to go with this dish. The process to preparing this casserole is simple—just combine all of the ingredients (except for a little bit of the cheese) in a large bowl and then place the mixture into a baking dish, top with the remaining cheese and bake to perfection! Enjoy.
Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
Yield: 6 Servings
- 32 ounces frozen shredded hash browns (defrosted)
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 (10 ¼ ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint of sour cream
- ½ cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cup grated coly-jack cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all of the ingredients (except for ½ cup of the cheese) in a large bowl.
- Place the mixture evenly into a greased 9x13 inch casserole dish and top with reserved cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Adapted from Spend with Pennies.