Eggnog Pie Recipe
Just in time for the holidays, this eggnog pie is perfect to serve for Christmas. This pie is about as easy as it gets to make and consists of only 5 ingredients. What is even better is that this eggnog pie is no-bake—simply refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours and it is ready to eat. Instant vanilla pudding mix is combined with eggnog and whipped cream and then poured into a premade graham cracker crust. Top with additional whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg for serving. Enjoy.
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Ground nutmeg (for serving)
- In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, beat the pudding mix with the eggnog for 2 minutes. Gently fold in 1 cup of thawed whipped topping until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- For serving, place a dollop of the whipped topping onto a slice of the pie and sprinkle with a little bit of nutmeg.
Adapted from lovebakesgoodcakes.