Thyme Butter Recipe
This recipe for thyme butter goes great served on top of grilled steak. Making this butter is not hard at all, five ingredients are simply mixed together and then placed in the refrigerator until it is ready to be used. This butter gets a lot of its flavor from fresh thyme and Dijon mustard. Chances are you probably have almost all of the ingredients on hand to make this. This butter could be used for different types of meat such as chicken as well. If you are looking for a great topping for grilled steaks give this recipe for thyme butter a try. Enjoy.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a small bowl beat together butter, thyme, Dijon mustard, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Cover and place into the refrigerator until needed. Serve on top of cooked hot steaks.
Adapted from Cook's Country.