The finest chocolate chip cookie tastes delicious with a soft and moist texture and full with melty bits of chocolate. Eating chocolate chip cookies make you feel better and everything gets better. It doesn’t matter who you are or in which part of the world you belong to; everyone should at least once enjoy a great chocolate chip cookie recipe.
This is a very simple, easy, and fun recipe that you can make even with your kids. With this chocolate chip cookie recipe, the cookies would stay soft for days.
When it comes to homemade chocolate chip cookies, there is no match. With warm and soft cookie dough, deliciously smelling chocolate chips and the most sweet-smelling aroma filling your kitchen and senses, it is perhaps a most tantalizing feeling.
You can make it for Christmas, a celebration, or for surprising your kids with a sweet reward for their hard work, chocolate chip cookie recipe is one of the most loved recipes with American families.
- Unsalted and soft butter 1 cup
- Granulated sugar 1/2 cup
- Packed light brown sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 2 large (at room temperature)
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp.
- All-purpose flour 3 cups
- Baking powder 2 tsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips 2 cups / ¾ lbs.
- Additional semi chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Then take a baking pan and spread a parchment paper over it correctly and set it aside.
- Now take a large bowl and mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in it. Then set the dry ingredients aside as well.
- Now mix the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until they are nicely combined.
- Then add beaten eggs and vanilla extract until the combination is soft and fluffy.
- Now add the dry ingredients in the soft mixture and stir it nicely.
- Then add the 12oz of chocolate chips and mix it well to make a soft dough.
- Now it’s time to put the dough in the cookie sheet or pan. Make medium sized balls from the dough depending on how large you want your cookies. Then put the balls in the pan and place them at equal distance. Make sure that they have enough space to spread properly while baking. You can also use a small cookie scoop to make the balls.
- Now place the pan in the preheated oven and bake it for about 8-10 minutes. Then take out the pan as they start to turn very light brown.
- After taking out the pan, let the cookies stay on the pan for 2 minutes before moving them to a cooler surface.