- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then proceed to place the turkey breast skin side up on a roasting pan’s rack or in a lightly greased pan.
- You can now combine olive oil, paprika, oregano, rosemary, salt, thyme, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Use your finger to loosen the skin and spoon some of the spice mixtures beneath it. Make sure you spread it out as much as possible to coat the meat.
- You can rub the remaining spice mixture on top of the turkey breast skin,
- Proceed to roast for 20 minutes per pound in the preheated oven until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. To ensure accuracy, use a meat thermometer, make sure you check the temperature in the thickest area of the breast at the center.
- When the meat is ready, remove the pan from the oven and cover it loosely with foil.
- You should allow for 15 minutes of resting time until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After that, slice, serve and enjoy
You can watch a video of recipes to know to cook a 7 lb turkey breast to perfection.