- Set the oven to 350F and while waiting, line a rimmed baking pan with foil. Place a roasting rack over the lined pan and grease with avocado oil.
- Blot the turkey legs with paper towels and brush the skin with butter, then combine the spices in a bowl and generously rub the mix on the meat.
- Arrange the seasoned turkey legs on the rack, and spray with a light coating of avocado oil. Then, stick a meat thermometer in the thickest part of one turkey leg, avoiding the bone.
- Cook the meat uncovered for 20 minutes so the skin browns, then cover the turkey legs with foil and continue cooking for another 30 minutes. The meat should become fork-tender with juice running clear or hit internal doneness of 164F.
- Rest the turkey legs in a foil tent for 10 minutes before serving.
If you’d love more tips, watch this video.