- Before you proceed to grill your beef brisket, fill your gas grill or whatever type of grill you’re working with some pieces of smoking wood. Since some gas grills consist of more than one burner, you should use just one regardless. You can also substitute the smoking woods with a tube filled with pallets. When you’re grilling with pellets, there’s a high tendency that it’ll give your beef a less smoky and burnt flavor.
- Afterward, place a small pan of water inside the grill’s burner to collect the droppings from the brisket while cooking.
- You can then remove the beef brisket and seasoning packet from the beef pack. Carefully trim off the layers of the brisket, removing the extra fat laying on the top and sides of the beef as the fatty chunks take longer to grill. You would want to cut the beef in a squared form.
- Using a transparent kitchen foil, wrap the brisket and keep it in the refrigerator for some hours before grilling. Unwrap and rinse the beef brisket with cold water and pat dry slightly. Mix your spices in a clean bowl and gently massage spices into the beef brisket thoroughly.
- Once done, place the beef fat side down as the heat comes from up underneath the burner. Put the grill on low heat, cooking brisket at 250°F – 300°F, turning it at 180° at intervals until it shrinks down. Remember to also spray some clean water on the cooking grill brisket from time to time as it helps to lock in the juicy moisture in the beef. At this point, your beef brisket would have attained a dark brownish or black color, indicating that it’s ready. You can use a kitchen knife to cut out some pieces of the beef as it becomes tender, juicy, and fully cooked when you’re done grilling.
It’s not that complex to cook the beef brisket or any other food recipe using a grill once you’ve followed the abovementioned instructions. This recipe will leave your mouth and taste buds watery and satisfactory. It is very easy to follow and will be ready in under an hour or two. If you need more insights or suggestions for cooking your fried chicken using an air fryer, check out this.