- Two pounds beef, cubed
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Combine the dry rub ingredients in a bowl, so they evenly mix. And while you do, ensure to break any sugar clumps.
- Set the grill to 350F and allow it to heat. While you wait, sprinkle six tablespoons of the dry rub on the beef, and rub it into the meat with your fingers.
- Pass the beef cubes into each skewer, and arrange with vegetables if you prefer. Then, brush each stick with olive oil before arranging them on the rack.
- Cook the kabobs for six to seven minutes per side, checking for the approved internal temperature of 145F. Once it’s reached, move the kabobs to a serving platter and let them rest for five minutes before serving.
This video can also give you more insight into the recipe.