- 3 tbsp. ground cumin
- 3 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper optional
- 1 ½ tsp. salt optional
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Once you’ve gathered all your ingredients, it’s time to put them together
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the correct amount of spices according to the given measurements
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until well combined.
- Transfer taco seasoning mix into an airtight glass container to store until ready to use.
- If kept dry and there’s no cross-contamination with other foods, it can be stored up to 1-2 years.
- This recipe makes enough seasoning for 2 pounds (2lbs) of meat can be used to season ground beef, chicken, or other meats.
- You can adjust the spiciness of the seasoning mix by adding as much or less cayenne pepper as desired.
- You can adjust the saltiness of the seasoning mix by adding as much or less salt as desired.
- This recipe does not have any added MSG or artificial flavorings and is suitable for people who are gluten-free, paleo, and keto.