- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
- 2 (8 oz) cartons chive and onion cream cheese
- 12 slices of bacon
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Between 2 sheets of wax paper with a mallet flatten chicken breasts to ½” thickness.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of cream cheese over each chicken breast. Then Dot with butter and season with salt. Wrap with bacon and stick a toothpick through the rolled chicken breast to hold it together. Roll up and stick a toothpick through to hold it together.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes (or until juices run clear).
- Turn on the broiler and broil six inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.