Quesadillas are always a delicious idea and when you add breakfast ingredients into the mix it’s even better. These are perfect for breakfast or dinner. This recipe combines scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, cheese, green pepper and green onion. All of these ingredients are put onto a flour tortilla and then fried in the pan. You can add additional ingredients if you choose or leave out whatever you want. These go perfect served with salsa or even country gravy would go great as well. Enjoy.
(Makes 4 Servings)Print
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup green pepper sliced
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- ½ cup ham diced
- ½ cup bacon (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (or Colby jack)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Salsa (to serve)
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add a tablespoon of butter to a medium pan and melt the butter over medium-high.
- Add the egg mixture and the green pepper. Stir constantly with a spatula while breaking into pieces. Cook until the eggs are fully cooked.
Heat a nonstick skillet to medium heat. Butter the bottom of a flour tortilla. Place butter side down into the skillet. Sprinkle the top of the tortilla evenly with cheese.
- On one side of the tortilla sprinkle scrambled eggs with green pepper, ham, bacon, and green onion. Once the tortilla has browned on the bottom, fold one side of the tortilla over the top and press down with a spatula.
- Remove from the pan and repeat until all the tortillas are gone.