Buffalo chicken flatbread pizza is one of the quickest and easiest pizza recipes you will ever come across. What I like to do is get pre-made flatbreads from Wal-Mart. They have all sorts of different flavors and they aren’t very expensive. The pizza sauce is blue cheese dressing and the pizza is topped with buffalo chicken bits and mozzarella cheese. This recipe is so quick it only takes about 30 minutes. This makes a great dinner or a snack for parties. Enjoy.
Yield: (2 Servings)Print
- 2 whole flatbreads
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1” chunks)
- 1 cup Franks red hot
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (or more)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat melt butter, add hot sauce and stir to combine. Add chicken and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. Top flatbreads with blue cheese dressing and diced chicken. Top with mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven and bake for 8 minutes or until the flatbread is crisp and the cheese has melted.