- 1 prepared pizza crust (homemade, premade, or box mix)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ small red onion (sliced into rings)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven to 500 degrees (for premade or box mix crust- set oven temp according to package directions).
- Coat chicken slices with 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce. Set aside. Prepare pizza crust and roll out onto a pizza pan.
- Spread ½ cup bbq sauce over the pizza crust in an even layer. Spread cheese over the sauce.
- Spread chicken over the cheese and top with sliced onions.
- Place into a preheated oven and bake until the crust is crispy and the cheese is bubbling.