- 3 lbs lean pork loin (cut into strips)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine (or sherry)
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring (optional)
- Cut pork loin into long strips. In a large bowl combine soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, hoisin, ketchup, honey, rice wine, and food coloring.
- Place pork into bowl, cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Soak skewers in cold water. Slide pork strips onto each skewer.
- Grill until pork is fully cooked.