If you follow this blog you know how much I enjoy eating cheeseburgers. I thought why not put the delicious ingredients of a hamburger onto a pizza? This pizza has all of the toppings of a cheeseburger. The toppings include cheese, ground beef, bacon, pickles, lettuce and tomato. Some recipes used ketchup and mustard for the sauce, but that didn’t sounds good to me so I went with pizza sauce instead. Using a pre-baked crust will help to save time and make this a very easy recipe to prepare. Enjoy.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 6 bacon strips (cooked until crispy, and crumbled)
- 20 dill round pickle slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. In a medium skillet cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer drink. Drain the grease and set aside.
- Place the pre-baked crust onto a pizza pan. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over the crust. Top with cooked ground beef, bacon, pickles, and cheese. Place into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, slice, and top with lettuce and tomato.