- 1 lemon
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 small garlic clove
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large heart of romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1¼ lb. ground chicken or turkey
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- Grate 1 teaspoon of the lemon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice into a small bowl. Stir in anchovies, garlic, mayonnaise, and ¼ cup f parmesan cheese. Mix well, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- In a medium bowl combine ground chicken, ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper, and remaining parmesan cheese. Mix until combined. Shape the mixture into 4 patties that are about ¾ of an inch thick. Spray both sides of the burgers with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare an outdoor grill over medium-heat. Place the burger patties onto the hot grill rack and cook for 12-14 minutes, turning once until fully cooked, the internal temperature has reached 170 degrees F. Remove the patties from the grill.
- Turn the heat to low and split the ciabatta rolls. Place cut-side down onto the grill and cook until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Served burger patties on the toasted rolls with Caesar dressing and romaine lettuce.