With the use of frozen chicken nuggets, you can make some of the easiest sliders ever. These sliders are topped with crispy chicken nuggets, cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, lettuce and a ketchup mayonnaise mixture. If you want to make things even easier, use precooked bacon. These can be prepared very quickly and a perfect to serve for gameday. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 12 slider buns, split
- 12 frozen chicken nuggets, cooked according to package directions
- 3 slices cheddar cheese, sliced into 4 squares
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and broken into 12 pieces
- 12 small iceberg lettuce leaves, or romaine
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Mix well.
- Spread a little bit of the mayonnaise mixture onto the top of the bottom of each slider bun. Top with 1 piece of lettuce, a cooked chicken nugget, 2 of the cheese squares, and 2 pieces of bacon. Place the top of the slider bun onto each sandwich.