If you love club sandwiches, this pasta salad is something you are sure to enjoy. This salad combines all of the amazing ingredients of a club sandwich into a delicious pasta salad that is perfect for summer. This recipe calls for cooked turkey but you can use cooked chicken or ham as well. What I did was purchase a chunk of smoked turkey breast from the deli and sliced it into cubes. This salad is loaded with additional ingredients such as bacon, cheddar cheese, and cherry tomatoes. The best part about this recipe is the salad dressing. The dressing is a combination of onion powder, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix. There is not a lot of work required to prepare this dish, it mostly consists of chopping and mixing the ingredients. This club pasta salad is excellent for cookouts this summer. Enjoy.
(Makes 4 Servings)Print
- 2 cups uncooked shell pasta
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices cooked crispy bacon (crumbled)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups cooked turkey or chicken (cut into chunks)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (torn into pieces)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and boil uncovered for about 15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl combine Hidden valley ranch dressing mix, onion powder, and mayonnaise. Stir in chilled pasta, bacon, turkey, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Serve the pasta over a bed of lettuce on each plate.