- 2lbs ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 ½ cups ketchup
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup prepared yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Place the ground beef and onion into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, while stirring to crumble until the beef is browned. Drain. Add in ketchup, sugar, vinegar, and mustard.
- Season with celery seed, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt. Cover and simmer on low until the sauce has thickened.