- Roasted chicken [shredded chicken breast is preferred]
- Curry powder
- 3 tbsp Mayo
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Mango chutney
- sultanas or sugar-coated raisings
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and roast chicken breast for 20 minutes. Make it shredded when it is done.
- Mix everything except chicken – Curry powder, may, cinnamon, pepper, mango chutney and raisings
- Add the roasted and shredded chicken
- Serve in the sandwich. I prefer sun-dried tomato bread but it goes well with any bread.
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: chicken, sandwish