- 1lb canned crab (or imitation)
- ½ cup celery (finely chopped)
- ½ cup onion (finely chopped)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- In a large bowl combine crab, celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs, chili sauce, and parsley. Mix well and refrigerate.
- To make the puffs – Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, add 1 stick of butter and stir until melted. Slowly add flour, a little at a time until the dough forms a ball. Allow the mixture to cool. In a separate bowl beat 4 eggs thoroughly. Stir beaten eggs into the flour mixture, mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet and drop flour/egg mixture by the teaspoon full onto the baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow the puffs to cool.
- Slice each puff in half and fill with the crab mixture.