- Flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- Egg – 2
- Milk – 1 ¼ cups
- Butter – 2 tbsp.
- In a bowl, mix flour and salt and give it a whisk and keep it aside
- In another bowl, mix eggs and milk and whisk together till it is mixed well
- Add the mixture of egg and milk to the flour bowl. Ensure to mix ¼ at a time to make the mixture smooth
- After whole egg mix is poured and mixed with flour then add butter and whisk it again properly
- Cover the mix with a plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- After an hour, heat a large frying pan on medium heat and grease it with butter
- Pour ¼ cup of the crepe batter on the pan and spread it evenly
- Cook both sides for at least 30 seconds each until it is cooked nicely
- Yummy crepe is ready and you can serve it with your favorite fillings or toppings.