- 4 ounces Doritos chips
- 8 ounces boneless chicken tenders
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cut the chicken tenders into bite-sized chunks.
- Crush the Doritos in a food processor. Place the crushed Doritos into a large bowl.
- Add the flour into a shallow plate or pie dish. In a separate shallow plate or pie dish add the beaten egg. Roll the chicken pieces first in the flour, then dip in the beaten egg, and then roll in the crushed Doritos. Lay on a lightly greased baking sheet. Repeat until all of the chicken pieces are coated.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.).