- 1 cup crushed NILLA wafers (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 package JELL-O (4 serving size) lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups cool whip strawberry whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup kiwis (peeled and sliced)
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. In a bowl mix crushed nilla wafers, sugar, and melted butter. Line a 13×9” baking dish with aluminum foil and firmly press the mixture onto the bottom of the foil.
- Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and flour. Add sour cream, mix well. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Mix each egg until well blended. Stir in lemon flavor pudding mix. Pour over the crust. Place into the oven and bake for 1 hour or until the filling is almost set. Remove from the oven, allow to cool. Place into the refrigerator overnight.
- Lift foil of the baking dish and place the cheesecake on a serving platter. Spread with whipped topping and fruit.