- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 5 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- corn tortilla chips (crushed)
- 1 ¼ cups shredded Colby-jack cheese
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup canned corn kernels (drained)
- Cilantro Lime Dressing-
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro (stems removed)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lime
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- In a food processor combine cilantro, Greek yogurt, garlic, lime juice, and salt.
- With the motor running add the olive oil and vinegar in a slow stream until emulsified. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine chili powder, ground cumin, coriander, brown sugar, cayenne pepper, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix well. Rub the spice mixture onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Lightly grease the grates of an outdoor grill. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts to the grill and cook, turning at least once until the chicken is fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 Degrees F.).
- Remove the chicken from the grill and allow it to cool for 10 minutes. After the chicken has cooled slice it into thin strips.
- Place romaine lettuce into a large bowl. Top with tomatoes, corn, black beans, cheese, and grilled chicken. Pour the dressing over the top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve garnished with crushed tortilla chips.