- One 10-pound ham, bone-in, spiral cut
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Ten whole cloves
- Mix the sugar, honey, mustard, water, and cloves in a saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes over medium-high heat till the glaze is uniform and the fragrance of the cloves is infused. Bring down and take out the cloves.
- Place the ham in the crockpot and gently pull the slices apart to separate. Pour the glaze over the ham to cover enough of its surface.
- Cover the lid and set the crockpot to LOW for 5 hours. At every hour, open the slow cooker and baste the ham with the glaze. Halfway through the time, turn the ham over in the crockpot.
- Once its internal temperature hits 145°F, bring the ham out of the slow cooker and serve with the glaze.