- One 3 pound pork loin roast
- One teaspoon olive oil
- One teaspoon BBQ spice rub
- Set the grill to preheat at 350F with two cooking zones. Then, trim the roast of any silverskin.
- Drizzle olive oil on the roast, and sprinkle the spice rub. Gently knead the seasoning into the roast.
- Place the pork loin over the indirect heat zone and cover the lid—roast for about 1 to 1½ hours, or till it reaches an internal temperature of 145F.
- Set the pork loin roast on a counter to rest for about 15 minutes. Then, slice and serve as you please. Or you can try out this special video recipe.