- Four lobster tails, 6 oz each
- Two tablespoons cooking oil
- ½ cup butter, unsalted and divided
- Two tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Four cloves garlic, crushed
- One teaspoon kosher salt
- Cracked pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Lemon slices
- Thaw the tails if they’re frozen in cold water for thirty minutes, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut open the top shell from the center top down and stop just at the tail fin. Loosen meat from the shell and lift it to sit on it. Take care not to pull it out the tail fin. Devein and remove any shell shards.
- Season the lobster tail meat with pepper and salt. Bring two tablespoons of butter and oil to medium-high heat in a skillet on the stove. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and add the lobster tails, flesh facing down. Sear for two minutes till it’s golden and crisp. Flip the tails and sear for another one to two minutes- the shells should be pink and the meat opaque.
- Melt the remaining butter at the center of the pan. Saute the garlic for a minute, and add the remaining lemon juice to make a pan sauce. Stir and spoon the sauce over the lobster meat. Set the lobster tails down and serve with the pan sauce and lemon slices. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Here’s another video recipe to help you make this delicious stovetop menu.