- Six chicken legs, one and a half pounds each
- All-purpose seasoning
- Set the oven to preheat at 350F, and prepare the chicken legs by drying them with paper towels. Also, cut off any loose skin or joint pieces from the drumsticks.
- Sprinkle the seasoning, along with pepper and salt, and generous rub it into the meat as you do. Then, place the drumsticks on the rack, and put the frame in the roasting pan. Make sure the thickest part is faced upwards on the stand. And you can also line the roasting pan with foil for easier cleanup.
- Set the pan in the oven and cook the chicken legs till they reach an internal temperature of 185F- about 40 to 45 minutes. You can check for this doneness by sticking a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken drumsticks, ensuring the probe doesn’t touch the bone.
- Once the chicken legs are done, allow them to sit on a plate for 10 minutes, so the juice reabsorbs into the tissues. Then, serve as desired with any side dish you prefer.
You can also see more information on this cooking method in this video recipe.