- 3 frozen chicken breasts, 8 ounces each
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Seasoning, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Put the frozen chicken breasts inside the pressure cooker and add broth. Sprinkle the seasoning and salt. Close the lid and ‘seal’ the steam release valve.
- Press the ‘Manual’ button and set the cooking time to 12 minutes at high pressure. Leave the instant pot to cook.
- Once the cooking time is reached, allow the pot to release steam by itself for about 10 minutes. Then, ‘vent’ the steam release valve and check the internal temperature of the breasts with an instant-read thermometer. You should expect an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. If it’s lower, cook the breasts again for another 2 minutes in the instant pot.
- When the chicken breasts are done, let them sit for about 10 minutes before you serve. You can slice or shred the breasts, depending on how you prefer them.