Pan-Fried Mahi-mahi (4 Servings)
- Four mahi-mahi fillets, four to six ounces
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- One tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Kosher salt
- Blot the mahi-mahi fillets dry, then season with pepper and saltand set aside.
- Cook the oil for three to five minutes in a non-stick pan. Then, sear the fillets undisturbed for four minutes until almost cooked past halfway.
- Flip the Mahi-mahi and cook for another two to four minutes, by which it should flash easily. Then, move to a plate and serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Also watch this video for more mahimahi cooking tips.