- Mister Oil (optional)
- Pizza Rolls (1 bag)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, for two to three minutes.
- On the air fryer tray or basket, place your frozen pizza rolls. If your food sticks in your air fryer, spray the tray before adding the rolls.
- Place frozen pizza bites in a single layer, making sure they don’t touch.
- Cook the pizza rolls for three minutes before flipping. Three minutes more on the stovetop
- Cook for a minute or two more if your pizza bites aren’t thoroughly cooked. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Air fryer pizza rolls are simple, quick, and crunchy.
Considering all that has been said about this subject, it is clear that creating your pizza rolls with an air fryer has numerous advantages, the most notable of which is that it is very quick and simple to create. You can use the recommendations we’ve provided here to get the most out of your air fryer pizza rolls. For more information, see this video.