- One kg pork ribs, boneless
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup tomato paste
- Five cloves garlic, chopped and crushed
- Three tablespoons cider vinegar
- Three teaspoons paprika
- One teaspoon crushed chilli
- Juice from one lemon
- Rind from one lemon, finely grated
- Stir the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and stir till they’re evenly mixed. Then, put the ribs in the marinade and slather the mixture over the surfaces to thoroughly coat both sides. Leave the ribs in the bowl and cover, then keep it in the fridge for about three hours or overnight.
- Prepare the oven to heat to 400F, then set a rack at the top shelf. Grease a roasting rack with oil and put it on a foil-lined roasting tin. Then, remove the ribs and set them on the roasting rack.
- Place the roasting tin on the top shelf, and bake the ribs in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Be sure to turn them at about halfway through. Take the ribs out when they read 140F on the meat thermometer. Or you can take them down at 135F and leave them to rest, so the carryover cooking raises it to 140F.
- Note that the marinade can also make a delicious sauce you can spoon over the roast. After taking the ribs out, transfer the marinade to a pot and cook it over medium heat. Then, stir the sauce as it boils until it thickens a bit.
More methods of cooking ribs in a 400F oven can be viewed in this video recipe.