- 1 pound fresh sausages, raw
- Preheat your grill to make a two-zone cooking surface; one side for direct, high-heat cooking, and the other for indirect, low-heat cooking. Gas grills should preheat for 15 minutes, while charcoal grills need about 30 minutes.
- Arrange the sausages very closely over the low-heat zone, and cover the lid. Leave them to roast for 5 minutes, flip the sausages, and grill for an extra 5 minutes.
- Check to see if the internal temperature has reached 150°F. If it has, transfers the sausages to the high-heat zone and char both sides for 2 minutes each. Once the internal temperature reaches 160°F, take the sausages down and leave them to cool for a few minutes. Then, serve the grilled sausages however you wish.
- Also, analyze this video recipe on how long to cook sausages on the grill properly.