- 1 pound shrimp, large, deveined, tail on, thawed
- One tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
- One lemon
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Black pepper, freshly grounded
- Preheat a grill to about 375 to 400°F (medium-high heat). While the grill heats up, pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel.
- Pour the shrimp into a container and add oil, salt, and seasonings. Rub the mixture in with your hands.
- Line the shrimp on the grill and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes for each side. You’ll notice a bright pink color when it’s cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and spritz with fresh lemon juice to taste.