- 4 to 8 ears of sweet corn, freshly plucked, with husks and silks removed
- Butter or compound butter, to serve with
- Sea salt and black pepper, freshly ground
- Toss the corn into a big pot of boiling water. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the corn is soft and bright yellow. Make sure to stir occasionally to ensure the corn is submerged. You can also put the corn in a large kettle of cold water as an alternative. Let the water boil, then cook the sweet corn for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the corn is just tender.
- Drain your sweet corn and serve with butter, salt, and pepper, as you desire.
This recipe takes a total duration of 15 minutes, including a prep time of 10 minutes and a cook.
time of 5 minutes. If you’d like to try more sweet corn recipes, then take a look at this video recipe.