- Three pounds chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, each 2 inches thick
- One cup broth
- One teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Set the inner pot and trivet, then pour in the broth. Arrange the breasts on the trivet in one layer and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Cover and silver the lid and vent. Then, program the pot to cook on HIGH for 10 minutes. When it reaches an internal temperature of 165F, leave the pot for five minutes to naturally relieve pressure. Then, release the seal, so the remaining steam escapes, and take the chicken out.
- Let the chicken rest for five more minutes outside the pot. You can do this tented or uncovered, but the juice will redistribute regardless. Once it’s rested, use as you desire on ay recipe.
More suggestions can be found here.