- 4 – 8 pounds spiral sliced ham
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 – 2 cups of canned pineapple juice (do not use fresh pineapple juice)
- Place the ham, flat side down, in a large slow cooker. Remove the glaze packet and any plastic pieces that are covering the bone. Next, rub a cup of brown sugar all over the ham’s sides and top, coating the outer skin.
- Pour the pineapple juice and maple syrup over the ham. If you don’t have pineapple juice on hand, you can use pineapple rings instead, simply layering the rings on top of the ham and pouring the remaining juices from the can in with the meat.
- Set your crockpot to low temperature for 4 hours and cover it.
- When the ham is done, baste it with the juices left in the bottom of the crockpot before cutting and serving.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1588mg | Potassium: 432mg | Sugar: 14g