- Three russets Potatoes, medium-sized, washed and dried
- Cooking spray, avocado oil
- Half teaspoon garlic powder
- Half teaspoon sea salt
- Put the potatoes in the basket and spray on all sides with avocado oil. Be sure to coat every part of the skin.
- Add a sprinkle of the salt and garlic powder over the potatoes, turning them as you do. Also, rub it with your fingers on all parts of the surface.
- Cook the potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes at 400F, then flip them to the uncooked surface with a pair of tongs. Cook again for 15 to 20 minutes until the potatoes are crispy and fork-tender. Then, serve hot.
If you’d also like, click on this video recipe for more ideas.