- Two pounds carrots, washed, peeled, and sliced
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- One tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly cracked
- Parsley, chopped
- Allow the oven to heat up and 425F, and cover a baking pan with parchment paper. Combine the carrots with the seasoning and oil, and toss in a bowl till they’re mixed.
- Spread the carrots on the pan in one layer, and toss in the oven—roast for about 25 to 30 minutes (baby carrots take 18 to 20 minutes). You want the carrots to be fork-tender with a bit of caramelizing on the surface.
- Set the pan down when it’s ready and serve with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
Another convenient recipe for oven-cooked carrots can be found in this video.