- Two pounds crab clusters
- Four corn on the cob halved
- Four ounces butter, unsalted
- Four limes, juiced and added to the pot
- Two cups water
- Two cups white wine
- Two tablespoons seasoning rub or powder
- One bulb garlic, cut in horizontal halves
- One onion, large, quartered
- One pound fresh okra halved
- One pound jalapeno smoke sausages, chopped in chunks
- One bunch of cilantro (stems for stock, leaves for garnish)
- Pour the wine, water, seasoning, onions, garlic, cilantro stems, and limes into a pot. Allow the mixture to boil, and reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the sausages, corn, and okra, and let the mixture cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Then, toss in the butter and crab legs, and cook for another eight to 10 minutes.
- Set the pot from heat and strain the stock, then pour the residue onto a serving plate. Adjust the seasoning according to taste, then serve the dish garnished with cilantro leaves.
Also, take a look at this video for another recipe idea.