- Four halibut fillets (8 ounces each, 1 inch thick)
- One tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- One lemon, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Oil a baking sheet with a bit of olive oil. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Put fillets in the dish and brush them with olive oil.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt, place the lemon slices, and drizzle in the rest of the oil. Then, cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes. The halibut should flake when touched with a fork, and the flesh should be opaque. Serve with your favorite dishes and side sauce.
For more help, click on this video recipe.