- 6 medium-sized lobster tails, thawed and washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Salt, to taste
- With a pair of kitchen shears, cut the centre top of the lobster tail, just above the flesh. Trace the cut with a sharp knife and slice through the flesh, stopping just at the bottom shell.
- Continue downwards and stop at the tail fin. Clean out the tract and skewer the flesh. Repeat this for each tail.
- Slightly stretch the opened shell, and flatten the meat with your hands. Then, apply a generous brush of olive oil to each tail, and season with pepper and salt.
- Place the tails on the grill with the flesh facing down and leave to cook for 5 minutes. Turn the face-up and cook for another 5 minutes. Serve with any sides you want.
If you want visual direction, click here for a video recipe.