- One-and-a-half pounds London Broil round steak
- One cup Italian dressing
- One-quarter cup honey
- One-quarter cup soy sauce
- Combine the Honey, Italian seasoning, and soy sauce in a Ziploc bag and shake well. Then, add the London broil and shake again, so it mixes on the meat. Toss in the fridge to marinate for two to eight hours.
- Set the oven to 375F and let it preheat. Then, take the London broil out and place it in a baking container. Broil on the lowest rack for five to six minutes, then flip and cook again for another three to four minutes.
- Set the meat down when the internal temperature reaches 125 for medium-rare or 145 for well-done. Then, rest the beef for five to ten minutes and serve sliced against the grain.
If you want more ideas on cooking London broil in a 375F oven, click on this video recipe.