- Two ribeye steaks, eight ounces each
- Three tablespoons lemon and pepper seasoning
- One tablespoon seasoning salt
- One tablespoon butter, unsalted
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Bring the steaks to room temperature and let them sit for 30 minutes. While you wait, mix the seasoning salt and spices in a bowl. Rub the mix generously on the steaks, massaging it in with your fingers.
- Heat a large frying pan till it’s smoking hot, then add the butter and oil. Once the butter fully melts, add the steaks and cook for about two minutes. Then, flip them, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for three minutes. Baste the meat with the butter in the pan as you cook them.
- Once the steaks are done, take them down and leave to sit for five minutes. Then serve as desired.
Another helpful way to cook ribeye steak in a frying pan can be checked in this video.