- 14 ounces extra-firm tofu, diced
- Two tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- Two tablespoons soy sauce
- Two tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Chopped chives
- Sesame seeds, toasted
- Put the olive oil in a pan and arrange the tofu cubes into it. Sprinkle some pinches of salt on the top.
- Place the pan over medium-high heat and let the cubes cook for about five to six minutes. Then, remove from the heat and flip the cubes with tongs.
- Return the pan to heat and let the dices cook for another five to six minutes. Then, remove the pan again and drizzle with the soy sauce and toasted sesame oil.
- Return the pan, turn the heat low, and cook for an extra two minutes. Flip and cook for another additional two minutes. By this time, the tofu cubes will be dark. Serve hot.
A visual recipe can be found here.