- Two pounds snow crab legs
- Four tablespoons butter, unsalted
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 tablespoon black pepper
- Set the grill to medium or high heat, so it heats to 450F. Next, place the frozen crab legs in clusters of four in a sheet of heavy-duty foil. Pull in and fold the foil ends to seal tightly.
- Place the wrapped clusters on the grill, cover the lid, and let it cook for 25 minutes. The crab legs should steam when you open the foil.
- For the sauce, melt the unsalted butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Then, add the garlic, black pepper, and sea salt. Stir for about 30 seconds, by which it’ll be appropriately mixed and the fragrance pronounced. Then, set down and stir in the lemon juice. Serve alongside the grilled crab legs.
Also, take a look at this video recipe for more directions.