- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 3 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ loaf French bread
- dried parsley flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cut the loaf of French bread in half lengthwise. Place one of the halves onto a baking sheet cut-side up. You can save the other half for another use. In a small bowl mix together the softened butter and garlic using a fork until the garlic is well incorporated into the butter.
- In another bowl combine the mozzarella cheese and the mayonnaise using a spoon. Spread the garlic and butter mixture in an even layer on top of the French bread. Next spread the cheese and mayonnaise mixture in an even layer on top of the garlic butter. Sprinkle some of the dried parsley on top of the cheese layer.
- Place into the oven and bake at 375 degrees F. for about 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into slices and serve.